Xavier DURAND finalist in "first 100 days" award by french magazine, Challenges: Cast your vote!
The First 100 Days award recognizes the success of business leaders in their key ‘first 100 days’.
Xavier Durand, Chief Executive Officer of Coface, is one of the finalists in the ‘First 100 Days’ award organized by French business magazine, Challenges, in partnership with EIM and KPMG.
You can vote till 2 October 2016 (inclusive):
KEY ACTIONS IN THE FIRST 100 DAYS
Over eight weeks, met with more than half of the Group’s employees, and around 100 clients and partners, to strengthen relationships and build trust
- Organized, with the support of an external facilitator, an ‘assimilation seminar’ which gathered together his 18 direct reports
- Prepared ambitious 3-year plan (Fit to Win) based on particularly broad internal consultation: involvement of all regions, around 30 countries and all Group functions
- Changed the Group’s governance to make it more efficient and operational. Regrouped key functions under one director. Created a new department to manage projects and monitor strategic initiatives. Recruited to improve Executive Committee’s professionalism and efficiency.
- While reinforcing HQ control processes, gave greater delegation to employees in 67 countries where Coface has a direct presence, empowering local teams and strengthening their ability to respond rapidly to their clients’ day-to-day requirements
Launched vast exercise with all employees on values: voluntary participation of more than 2,400 people in the survey, of whom 440 volunteered to become Values Champions
- Set up quarterly awards to celebrate and recognize success (the ‘CEO Growth Awards’)
- Launched work to align variable employee remuneration on redefined and realistic budget objectives
- Redynamized internal communication: created monthly letter for all employees, face-to-face meetings in numerous countries, etc.
Cast your vote online: