Coface Country Risk Conference
The Coface Country Risk Conference is a yearly event focusing on the evolution of country risk throughout the world
Thursday 9 February: 2 round tables and 2 exceptional keynotes, live online2022 has been in many ways an unprecedented year: a conflict between Russia and Ukraine that is stalling, heightened geopolitical tensions, the return of inflation, rising interest rates, and expensive and scarce energy in some parts of the world. How can companies confronted with these numerous difficulties react and adapt?
Alongside Coface economists, high-level French and international experts from the world of business, finance and economic research will decipher the major issues of the global economy and assess their possible impact on the situation of companies worldwide. To discuss the challenges that the geopolitical triangle China / United States / Europe represents for companies, we will gather:
- Georges DESVAUX, Director of Strategy and Development, AXA GROUP
- Thomas GOMART, Director of the French Institute of International Relations
- Sylvie GOULARD, French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Jean-Marie PAUGAM, Deputy Director General, World Trade Organization
- Benoit BAZIN, Managing Director, SAINT-GOBAIN
- Toril BOSONI, Director of the Oil Markets Division, International Energy Agency
- Sylvie JEHANNO, Managing Director, DALKIA
- Helle KRISTOFFERSEN, Managing Director Strategy and Sustainability, TotalEnergies
Catch-up the 2022's CRCIn 2022, the theme of our 26th Country Risk Conference was "Managing risks in a changing world".
You could attend our Conferences online, but if you missed them, catch them up!
We also shared the key moments of each day on Twitter:
The great divergence: how has the pandemic exacerbated the dichotomy between developed and emerging countries? Read the thread on Twitter.
How will the transition towards more sustainable development models affect economies & companies? Read the thread on Twitter.
2022 Global Economic Outlook: What are the risks that could derail a recovery? Read the thread on Twitter.
And you can watch all our round tables on our Youtube channel or below :