Brazil's Country Risk Conference (in Portuguese)
Are you ready for our biggest online event of the year?
The economy is changing dramatically and we must adapt to current challenges such as geopolitical fragmentation, the energy crisis, climate change and the risks of supply chain disruptions. This can pose a risk to your business and your business partners!
Participate in our largest online event on economic trends.
Learn about the consequences of current events with renowned speakers. A must for #CEOs, #CFOs, #CROs, CFOs, Credit Managers and Treasurers or anyone who wants to stay up to date.
See the program and register here.
Bulgaria's Country Risk Conference (in Bulgarian)
On 26th of April, 2023 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at "Hilton" Sofia hotel will be held the 8th Coface Country Risk Conference. This year's event is under the motto: "Stability in Turbulent Times".
Coface's Chief Economist for Central and Eastern Europe, Grzegorz Sielewicz, will review and analyze (in English) the country risks, and Plamen Dimitrov, Country Manager of Coface Bulgaria, will present trending data on sector risk analysis and, respectively, on prospective markets.
*Subject to further corrections!
13:00 – 13:45 Registration;
13:50 – 14:00 Greetings and opening words;
- His Excellency Joel Meyer – Ambassador of the Republic of France to Bulgaria (invitation);
- Plamen Dimitrov – Manager, Coface Bulgaria;
14:00 – 14:15 Coface: Country Risk Panorama 2023:
- Grzegorz Sielewicz – Coface Chief Economist for Central and Eastern Europe (on site);
14:15 – 14:30 Coface: Sector Risk Panorama 2023:
- Plamen Dimitrov – Manager, Cofas Bulgaria;
14:35 – 15:30 1st Discussion panel - Political risks that affect the business:
- MODERATOR - Anna Tsolova (journalist);
- Yani Dragov - CEO of Smart Organic AD;
- Evgeni Kanev - financier, doctor of economics and author in Economedia;
- Milen Keremedchiev – Diplomat, politician, former Deputy Minister of Economy and Foreign Affairs;
- Konstantin Veselinov – Centio CEO (Cybersecurity);
15:30 – 15:50 Coffee break;
16:00 – 16:15 Guest speaker:
- Petar Stojanovic - Professor at the Institute for Historical Studies (invitation);
16:15 – 17:15 2nd Panel discussion: Economic risks that affect business:
- MODERATOR - Asen Grigorov (journalist);
- Milena Dragiiska – CEO of Lidl Bulgaria;
- Petya Dimitrova – CEO and Chairman of the Management Board of Postbank (invitation);
- Elvin Gurry – Investor, entrepreneur, CEO of Invenio Partners;
- Biser Manolov – Leading financier and market analyst in Bulgaria and abroad;
17:15 – 17:20 Closing remarks;
17:20 – 18:30 Cocktail.
We are looking forward to see you there !
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Todor Tsvetanov – Head of Marketing and Communications;
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com;
Phone: +359 (2) 821 37 35 / +359 882 481 411;Register here
Coface Kongress Germany (in German)
The Coface Congress is one of the leading events on risk management in Germany and has been held once a year in Mainz since 2007 with an average of 500 (presence) and up to 1,700 (digital) participants. It is organised by Coface in Germany and other well-known partners.
Are crises and wars the new normal? Is globalization at an end? What risks do companies expect in the coming years? Are we redefining growth or replacing it with other goals? What do we learn from the current crises and how will we prepare for the new age in society and the economy in the future? What consequences do companies have to draw now in order to survive sustainably on the market and overcome the current crises?
As usual, we will discuss all these questions with top-class experts, including war reporter and journalist Dr. Antonia Rados, futurologist Tristan Horx, energy expert of the BDI, Dr. Carsten Rolle.
We are looking forward to see you there !
Country Risk Conference in Dutch
On 13 June, Coface will take the financial top of the Dutch business community on an inspiring journey. Through keynote speakers and roundtable debates, we discuss current economic risks and challenges about the global economy, country and sector risks, crisis impact, inflation, energy transition, labour market and supply chain. We also look at where the current opportunities are.
The following are covered:
- The current status and outlook of the (world) economy;
- How do you deal with risk management in 2023?
- What is the impact of the transition to a sustainable economy?
- Developments in inflation;
- A view of the supply chain and labor market.