Coface Country Risk Conference - Paris 2019 : Sign up now!
Open to the public, Coface's annual Country Risk Conference brings together the knowledge and insight of French and international experts from the worlds of business, finance, politics and economic research. Over the course of a full day, they decipher and debate the issues shaping global economics and geopolitics, as well as some of the major challenges facing tomorrow's world.
Coface's ambition is to make economic expertise available to companies so that they are better able to manage risks on their domestic and international markets as part of their on-going investment and commercial development strategies.
Tuesday 5 February 2019 - Carrousel du Louvre - Paris
Register before November 30, 2018 to benefit from a reduced rate of 650 euros instead of 900 euros.
Come and meet high-level French and foreign specialists from the worlds of business, finance and economic research, who will discuss current topics:
- Patrick Pouyanné, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Total
- Sébastien Clerc, Chief Executive Officer, Voltalia
- Samuele Furfari, Professor of Geopolitics of Energy at the Free University of Brussels
- Sylvie Jéhanno, Dalkia Chairwoman & CEO and Dalkia Wastenergy Chairwoman
- Mechthild Wörsdörfer, Director, Directorate of Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Gregory Claeys, research fellow at Bruegel think-tank, associate professor at the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers
- Sylvie Goulard, Deputy Governor, Banque de France
- Pierre Sellal, French ambassador
- Jean-Dominique Senard, Chairman, Michelin & Renault
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, Professor at the Paris School Economics (PSE) and President of the Association française de science économique (AFSE)
- Yves Bonnefont, Chief Executive Officer of DS Automobiles, member of PSA Groupe Executive Committee
- Simon Evenett, Professor of International Trade and Economic Development at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, and Coordinator of the Global Trade Alert
- Benjamin Revcolevschi, Managing director, Fujitsu France
- Daniel Cohn-Bendit, Publicist and politician, former co-president of the Greens/Free European Alliance Group in the European Parliament
Ulysse Gosset, Editorialist BFM Business, will lead the debates.
And discover Coface's risk panoramas in advanced and emerging economies presented by Julien Marcilly, Coface's Chief Economist.
Do you have a question? a request?
Tel. : +33 (0)1 49 02 20 00
Tel : +33 (0)1 49 02 16 29
Mail : email@example.com